A father and son stand together at the Martin Luther King Jr Memorial, inaugurated in 2011. They are looking at a quote by MLK which reads: THE ULTIMATE MEASURE OF A MAN IN NOT WHERE HE STANDS IN MOMENTS OF COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE BUT WHERE HE STANDS AT TIMES OF CHALLENGE AND CONTROVERSY.
Dr. Melvin Banks draws Biblical connections and insight into the life and leadership of Martin Luther King, Jr. Take a few minutes to enjoy these two-minute podcast shorts.
- Dr. Martin Luther King’s last words are memorable
- The monument to Dr. Martin Luther King has a purpose
- The statue of Dr. Martin Luther King carries a strong message
- Dr. Martin Luther King defied unjust laws
- Dr. Martin Luther King often broke segregation laws
- What is Dr Martin Luther King’s legacy?
- Dr. King stressed nonviolence to fight injustice
- What can we learn from Dr. King’s nonviolent methods?
- How did Dr. King justify breaking segregation laws?
- Dr. King dreamed of the beloved community
- What did Dr. King mean by the moral arc of justice?